Get Connected with TeamSupport and Salesforce
TeamSupport is one of the best help desk software systems on the market today for collaborative customer service. Salesforce is the No. 1 CRM in use by hundreds of thousands of companies for sales and marketing.
Put TeamSupport and Salesforce together, and harness the industy’s best to serve your customers the very best.
With our all-new integration, customer information now flows seamlessly between TeamSupport and Salesforce.*
Your entire team—sales, marketing, customer support—will benefit from dramatically improved communication and collaboration. Team members can see the MOST up-to-date information in real time and have a 360-degree view of the customer, no matter where it was entered.
- Create a ticket in TeamSupport and it will automatically create a case in Salesforce.
- Create a case in Salesforce and it will automatically create a ticket in TeamSupport.
- Make a note to a Salesforce case and it will appear as a TeamSupport ticket action—and vice versa.
- Customer data is synchronized between the two platforms.
- Customize how information is mapped from one field to another between Salesforce and TeamSupport.
Get started in no time! The integration is simple to set up, and in just minutes you’ll be ready to use this powerful new feature.
Not yet a TeamSupport subscriber? Try a free trial today!
* For use with our Support Desk & Enterprise editions only.