TeamSupport.com Help Desk Software Launches Entirely New-and-Improved Customer-Centered Technology
TeamSupport, one of the industry’s best issue management software solutions, enhances features to help clients put the “customer” back into “customer service”
TeamSupport customer support software is one of the only help desk software suites on the market today that gives support teams a holistic view of their customers, rather than just addressing one help desk ticket at a time in isolation.
And now, taking the philosophy of customer-centered support one step further, TeamSupport has recently an all-new, enhanced technology that allows customer support teams to more deeply understand their customers as a whole rather than just one ticket at a time. This improvement makes TeamSupport one of the top customer service software solutions in the industry.
Now, customer support agents can view all tickets and support requests coming from the same company to better identify trends and issues on a company-by-company basis. Customer support agents now will also have the ability to search tickets by Companies and by Contacts. New technology shows which tickets are still open or closed—by Company or by individual Contact—along with those that have notes or files attached requiring follow-up.
“From Day One at TeamSupport, our software was built on the philosophy that understanding customers is the key to providing exceptional support,” said TeamSupport co-founder and CEO Robert C. Johnson. “We are very excited to introduce this newly enhanced customer section, because it puts details about your customers and their recent interactions with you right at your fingertips and allows you to put their issues or requests in context.”
As a result of the software overhaul, the entire look, feel and technology has been replaced by an easier, faster and more graphically enhanced experience. In particular, TeamSupport’s all-new “Customers” section features:
- A new, modern interface that is faster to use and easier to navigate.
- An enhanced search that lets customer service agents search by Company, Contact, phone and e-mail.
- Significantly better handling of individual Contacts.
- Improved user rights to allow control over who can create and/or edit Company and Contact information.
- Companies and Contacts that you have recently viewed now appear in a tab just like a ticket, for easy reference.
- New options that let support agents see what customers you have recently viewed.
Adds Johnson: “It’s no understatement to say that TeamSupport's new Customer-focused features put the ‘customer’ back in customer support.”
TeamSupport, one of the industry’s best customer service software systems, continues to improve collaboration and customer support. Sign up for a free, no-obligation demo today!
Did you like this article? Here are some other recent articles you might enjoy:
- TeamSupport Help Desk Software Honored as 2014 Rising Star by CRM Magazine
- Assured Software Logs 10,000th Ticket in TeamSupport. One of the Industry's Best Help Desk Software Solutions
- From the CEO: How to Provide the Best Customer Service